Shared Value Solutions was certified as a B Corporation (aka BCorp or B Corp) this year - this means we are now officially part of the growing movement of companies using the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. We are one of the first BCorporations in Ontario, and Canada! Please join us in celebrating this Ontario B Corp achievement! We hope you'll join us for some good food, good drinks and great conversation.
For more about BCorps: www.bcorporation.net and see also, the MaRS Centre for Impact Investing's Ontario BCorp certification assistance
At Shared Value Solutions, We speak your language. And we know that the impossible is possible – with the right people in the circle.
We bring the best engineering, design, environment, architecture and other technical discipline expertise to address your challenges and opportunities:
- Strategic Environmental Assessment guidance, coordination and support
- Collaborative land and resource use planning and management- process design and delivery
- Traditional Ecological Knowledge Studies & Traditional Knowledge Studies
- Traditional Land Use Studies (TLUS)/ Traditional Land Use and Occupancy Mapping
- Design and delivery of programs promoting/supporting positive behaviour change- environmental stewardship, community-based social marketing, health/environmental health promotion
- Contributing human environment considerations to technical assessments and management plans in sectors such as water resources, remediation, land use, mining, oil & gas, linear corridor development, forestry, renewable energy, nuclear waste, contaminated sites, brownfield redevelopment, watershed planning, drought planning, water use planning, waste management and waste diversion
- Aboriginal and Industry Partnerships working with First Nation, Inuit and Métis communities
- Value Engineering & Value Analysis: we facilitate project teams to optimize a project by understanding functions, objectives, costs and social, cultural and environmental considerations.