From coast to coast to coast, our team at Shared Value Solutions is so super busy working with our First Nations, Métis and Inuit clients that we have a record number of job postings to share.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
- Aquatic Biologist
- Impact Assessment Specialist
- GIS Specialist
- Social Researcher
- Wildlife Biologist, Ecologist or Related Specialty
- Marketing and Sales Coordinator
- Water Resources Specialist / Hydrologist
We are always looking for people who are dynamic, entrepreneurial, exhibit strong leadership, take responsibility for their actions, have good judgement, are hard workers, love collaborating with a team, and care deeply about the environment and the wellbeing of society.
In the spirit of reconciliation and diversity, we are committed to increasing our number of Indigenous employees. Please let us know in your application if you are First Nations, Métis or Inuit. Please share these posts widely with your networks.
Don’t see the perfect post but you know you’d like to work with us? We encourage people with confirmed access to funding opportunities that would help fund your role at SVS to send unsolicited applications. The intention is to allow you to express interest in joining SVS in the near term (within roughly the next two years) and pitch us on the business case – from the standpoint of how you’d contribute to the growth and vision of SVS and how your role would be funded – without having to wait and hope for the right specific role posting.
Want to receive updates like this directly to your inbox?
About Us: Shared Value Solutions
Shared Value Solutions is a Canadian B Corp, and we assist Indigenous communities with support throughout regulatory processes surrounding major development projects like mines, hydroelectric facilities, transmission lines, highway expansions, oil and gas pipelines, natural resource transport applications and nuclear power.
We have deep context and experience behind the recommendations we provide, having worked for our clients on almost every major project in Canada over the last 10 years. For us, it’s all about building long-term relationships with our clients. We want to get to know you and what you want to do so we can help you move your plans forward.
- Reviews of Environmental Assessments and Environmental Impact Statements
- First Nation Land Code communities
- Indigenous Guardian programs
- Impact Benefit Agreements: technical and regulatory support for negotiations
- Indigenous Jurisdiction initiatives: joint management agreements and co-management agreements
- Community-based Indigenous environmental monitoring
- Indigenous Land Use Planning
- Participant funding negotiation and application support
- Multimedia Storytelling