What Does a B Corp Look Like?
This year at Shared Value Solutions Ltd., we worked hard to become a Certified B Corporation - a "B Corp". We're an Ontario B Corp - one of over 1,000 worldwide in 36 countries, one of over 100 B Corporations in Canada, and one of only 68 B Corps in Ontario.
Like all other B Corps, we are "people using business as a force for good".
But what does that look like? Watch this short video to find out.
A short video of the last 12 months at Shared Value Solutions - an Ontario B Corp
We believe the desire to collaborate is innately human.
We speak your language. And we know that the impossible is possible – with the right people in the circle.
We bring the best engineering, design, environment, architecture and other technical discipline expertise to address your challenges and opportunities:
- Strategic Environmental Assessment guidance, coordination and support
- Collaborative land and resource use planning and management- process design and delivery
- Traditional Ecological Knowledge Studies
- Traditional Land Use Studies (TLUS)/Land-Use and Occupancy Mapping
- Design and delivery of programs promoting/supporting positive behaviour change- environmental stewardship, community-based social marketing, health/environmental health promotion
- Contributing human environment considerations to technical assessments and management plans in sectors such as water resources, remediation, land use, mining, oil & gas, linear corridor development, forestry, renewable energy, nuclear waste, contaminated sites, brownfield redevelopment, watershed planning, drought planning, water use planning, waste management and waste diversion
- Value Engineering & Value Analysis: we facilitate project teams to optimize a project by understanding functions, objectives, costs and social, cultural and environmental considerations.